Hey what’s up!
Here’s your weekly dosage of PLO knowledge – structured so you can read through it, and use the tips in this email to win money in your next session. Let’s get right into it!
PLO Pro Tip:
Every poker decision is centered on the amount of pot equity you have. A double-suited hand flops no flush draw or backdoor flush draw of either suit only 15% of the time. Holding suited cards enables you to seize the most profitable spot in poker; the freeroll.
High Stakes Hand Review:
This week I decided to do a video review of an interesting hand from the 2+2 forum… Let me know what you think of the new format!
Recommendation of the Week:
As mentioned in the video, I’m HIGHLY recommending our newest course, called 3Bet Pots Game Theory and Practice. It’s literally the bible for formulating a bulletproof strategy for playing reraised pots in even the toughest games. These are the same tactics used by elite players for years – and if you’re a serious players looking to stay ahead of the pace of upcoming regulars, you NEED to pick up this book. In the book you receive…
- Hundreds of never before sen “Strategy Graphs” that give the reader unprecedented vision over each player’s range
- Clear and concise explanations of GTO strategies in PLO
- An introduction to “Weaponized Game Theory” (This is what the best players in the world won’t tell you about)
- How to misrepresent your range and set traps for your opponents
- 16 in depth hand examples that carry the reader from flop to the river, analyzing each decision point and discussing important exploitive deviations along the way
- 25 complimentary essays designed to give the reader an unshakable foundation on which to build their PLO game
- Heavy emphasis on practicality & using game theory to exploit your opponents
My goal is to connect with as many passionate PLO players as possible. Is that you?
John “KasinoKrime” Beauprez
PS – follow QuickPro on Social for twitch stream updates, giveaways, and more strategy tips to help you win money in your next session!